Welcome to my blog, a site that focuses on learning PowerShell and how to leverage it to manage virtualization technologies.
Here are some recent posts…
- 2023-02-15 CTA Award for 2023
- 2022-12-21 Citrix: Get-BrokerApplication
- 2022-08-22 Powershell: Citrix Hypervisor Count Function
- 2022-06-29 2206 Update Available
- 2022-03-24 2203 Update Available
- 2021-12-14 2112 Update Available
- 2021-09-27 2109 Update Available
- 2021-06-16 2106 Update Available
Doing stuff with Citrix
These posts deal with managing/engineering/architecting a Citrix environment using PowerShell
- Citrix Hypervisor Count Function
- Launching multiple WEM Consoles
- Get-BrokerApplication cmdlet
- Setting PVS Personality Strings
I have written posts that I hope have information that is just as valuable as those featured on the front page. Please use these links to access the rest of my content.
Managing EUC technologies and platforms with PowerShell covers a lot of topics. Here are a some resources that can help you learn more.
Value for value
If you feel you are getting value from this blog, please help by becoming a supporter.
Please report any issues with this site as a GitHub Issue.